Visas & Passports for Travel to the UAE
US citizens with a US passport that is valid for more than six months do not need to obtain a visa prior to entry to the UAE if the duration of their visit will be less than one month. This includes US citizens with visas or entry stamps from other countries in their passports.
- Further information for US citizens traveling to the UAE, including those who are traveling on diplomatic or official visas, or plan to stay in the UAE longer than one month, can be found here.
- Visa and passport information for non-US citizens who are traveling to the UAE can be found here.
- Information for non-US diplomatic and official visas for non-US citizens traveling to the UAE can be found here.
- For United Nations visa requirements for travel to the UAE, please click here.
Visitors From Abroad
International Travel Information
IST 2019 welcomes visitors from around the world. We have compiled a list of resources to help make your travel and show experience as convenient and successful as possible.
Letter of Invitation
A letter of invitation is provided only after you have completed registration for the conference and paid the conference registration fee. Such a letter may be needed to obtain a visa or permission to attend the meeting. If you require an invitation letter please contact the conference organizers via email. The letter will be provided by email.
The Conference cannot contact or intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office abroad on your behalf so please begin your visa application process as soon as you determine that you wish to attend IST 2019. Please provide as much information as possible to avoid delays in receiving your letter. You must register for the conference and pay in full before requesting an invitation letter.
Invitation Letter Request for Authors
To request an invitation letter for IST 2019, you must be registered for the conference. Using the button below to open the request form, please provide the follow items in your request:
- Paper #(s) and title(s)
- Any additional information required by your country