Initial Full Paper Preparation
Authors are invited to submit a Full Paper (5-6 pages) reporting original research of theoretical or applied nature using the online submission system, EDAS. Shorter submissions will be automatically rejected. The initial submission should summarize the scope of the final paper and explicitly include the primary results and findings, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications so that the program committee will be able to understand the originality and the value of the work. A submission implies willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the conference.
Manuscripts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted full papers must submit the final paper version according to the deadline, register for the workshop, and attend to present their papers. The maximum length for final papers is 6 pages without exceptions.
For your convenience, the IEEE Style Manual and Conference Paper Templates in various formats are available here. *The maximum length for final papers is 6 pages without exceptions.
**High-quality papers that are accepted and presented will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore digital library and indexed by EI/Compendex.
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit the Submission Portal and click the link to create a new account, if you do not already have an account. If you have an account, log in to EDAS and follow the Submission of Full Paper instructions below.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Full Paper
Please login at http://www.edas.info and follow these steps:
- Click here to be taken to the IST 2019 Submission Portal.
- Type in the title of your initial submission and select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your initial submission will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- On the next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded.
- Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your initial submission.
- The last row says Review Manuscript, and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
- You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the Full Paper file via the web or via FTP.
IEEE Copyright Notice
If authors would like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material.
IEEE Copyright Form
Each accepted contribution to IST 2019 must be accompanied by a signed Copyright Form. The copyright form should be filled out and signed by one author, preferably the primary author.